If you're in charge of making sure that staff have they need to do their job, then you'll want to ensure that your office has the right office supplies.
Here's what you'll need to think about.
1. Printer paper is essential, and you won't want to run out. Don't forget that there are different qualities for internal documents and for client proposals or reports. You might also need continuous paper for payslips, invoices or receipts too.
2. Having the right printer cartridges will ensure that you can carry on printing. If you've got several different sorts of printer, or even printers from the same brand then you'll want to make sure that you have the right cartridges. Your sales team won't be happy I they can't send out proposals because the printer is out of ink or toner.
3. Computer accessories, like monitor risers, keyboard wrist rests, spare mice, and cables will mean that staff can be productive and comfortable whilst doing their job. Remember that you'll need laptop bags, and possibly additional chargers, or external hard drives too.
4. Notepads and pens are still found in every office, so you'll want to have a good supply of them. Different sizes of notepad can be used in meetings, for making notes, and for keeping important information handy.
5. You'll want to make sure that you have enough computers for your staff. Perhaps laptops will be more appropriate than desktop computers, and maybe you'll be able to work remotely using mobile phones and wireless internet access.
6. Your office won't be able to communicate effectively internally, or with clients without phones. You'll want to make sure that your phone system enables you to pass calls to different extensions, and that voicemail is easy to set up and access too.
7. Filing cabinets will be invaluable for storing all your company paperwork. From your insurance details, to vehicle documents and client information, to product manuals and specifications, and brochures, you'll need to keep all of your documentation safe and easy to find.
8. The right sort of desks and chairs will make your staff more comfortable and productive. Maybe you'll want to have coloured furniture, or something stylish and modern. What will impress your clients when they come to visit and show that you're suitable to do business with?
9. Don't forget that you'll need staplers, envelopes, sticky tape and other stationery products, so that the normal day to day activities can be carried out. Do you need to clip newspaper cuttings, or staple documents together? What about sending out letters, packing up parcels, or sending out your products to customers?
10. It's a really good idea to buy in bulk, and well in advance so that there's no chance of your running out at the most inopportune moment. You'll want to make sure that you have plenty of paper, printer cartridges, pens and computers. As well as having enough stationery to keep you going, you'll probably save money by buying in bulk too.
Now you know what you need for your office, have you got all the office supplies you need?
www.made-from-india.com maintains a huge database for the Office supplies manufactures, exporters and wholesalers of products & equipments which are used in offices like : Cameras, Fax & Copier, Film, Frames & Display, Office Stationery, Office Furniture, Optical Instruments & Parts, Paper & Paper Boards, Photography & Optic Product, Printer, Projectors, Shredders And Cutters and Telephone & Parts staples, staplers, staple, ink, ink cartridges, printer ink, hp ink, inkjet cartridges, laser cartridges, toner, printer toner, toner cartridge, office machines, office technology, laser, laser jet etc.